Friday, March 23, 2007

Short message

It has been quite a long time ago (compared with my last blogs) that I have written something here. The fact is namely that I do not have a laptop and you are allowed only 1 hour per day on the schoolcomputer. So that does not really work, if I want to check my e-mail AND work for school AND write a blog, etc, etc...

What have I done last week. Not much, except for the fact that I've gone out for the first time in Greece, and it was quite fun!! Also a very expensive experience though.... You pay about 5 euro's for a drink, and that night I lost ten euro's for 1 drink, I don't know why...
I also have had my classes last week. At the moment I follow all 7, as I really don't know which ones to drop. They're all quite boring, old stuff. I even felt asleep yesterday during Interviewing!! Which could also be the result of too little sleep.... I'm now doubting about taking 'International Relations of the EU in the 21st century" and quitting Globalization and the Arts, as the last one actually does not really add something to my knowledge... But first I will follow some more classes, before I make my final decision.
That makes my week also more busy, which is good. For next week I have to write an essay, so I will start that tomorrow after I have written it on paper, as I cannot make it all up behind the computer. That will take too much of my time. The essay should be about a reality show in the Netherlands. I have chosen 'De Gouden Kooi', so if anyone has nice anek

I also have some pictures which I still have to place on the computer. Hopefully I will be able to do so this weekend...

Yesterday we had organized a Dutch party. Marijn and Flip were both celebrating their birthday. We had Amstel Beer, cheese (in little cubes of course), saltines. Levinia and I had planned to make an apple pie, but we had too little time to do so, so in the end we only made a 'boterkoek' (I don't think there's a English word for it). Unfortunately it did not totally work out the way we wanted, the oven was left on 'grill', and we forgot the salt and the egg on top of it. However, the people still liked it. They even took more parts!!

See you on my next blog... Time's up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Volgens de Wikipedia is het een "Butter Biscuit" in het engels. In het duits is het een Holländischer Butterkuchen...

interessante dingetjes nietwaar:P

xxx Tamara